banner created using Designer Digitals products

Sunday, October 23, 2011

{fall 2011}

Once again I find myself having to apologize for not posting in so long. I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing "We've been very busy", but it's the honest truth. I even have some pictures to share from THE SUMMER!

So, to get right down to business, here are some shots from a trip to the zoo at the end of the summer. We had a really nice time -- the kids navigated using the zoo maps and I don't think they missed anything, including the peacocks that wander around the zoo interacting with the people and feeding the giraffes.







We've had an interesting fall. The weather was beautiful for quite a while, then it got really cold and rained for days on end, and these last few days it has been beautiful again. So far we enjoyed a visit from Aunt Debbie (and went to the apple orchard), a visit from Grandma and Grandpa for Rosh Hashana, a family trip to the pumpkin patch, and Morgan's class trip to the apple orchard. Here's a glimpse:






















Morgan's picture day at school was a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't she look cute?







Morgan is taking dance again, this time it's ballet and hip hop. They're really so cute! I took this video a few weeks ago with my phone -- enjoy!



Gerard is taking a hip hop class, too, and I'll post video of him sometime soon.

3 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Just the best. Those pumpkins and giraffes are adorable!!!!

Debbie said...

How did you end up with such amazing kids? Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Arleen said...

sooooo happy to see you back on the blog!! missed you guys
love the fall banner and the kids are fabulous - they are getting so big
I watched every single one of Morgan's dance videos. Haven't smiled & laughed so much in a long time - she is precious
The cookies look wonderful as usual
can't wait to see Gerard's dance pictures