It's been a busy few weeks here with school starting. Gerard still likes his teacher and is adjusting to the new demands of 3rd grade. He is responsible for bringing me his agenda to sign every day, he has homework at least twice a week, plus swimming lessons one night and Morgan's dance class another night. This past Saturday was also his EIGHTH birthday. I cannot believe he is 8!
Morgan also had her first day of school on Monday and LOVES her teacher Mrs. H. It was actually a short first day so they could "meet the teacher" (even though it is the same teacher as last year). Her real official first day of school is this coming Monday and she asks EVERY DAY if she can go to school yet. I love that she loves school so much.
Sometime in the middle of everything I've been making more cookies. I have a lot of pictures to share (cookies AND kids), so I think I'll do them in two posts. First, the pictures of the kids:
Gerard enjoying his birthday cupcakes at school:

Morgan's first day of school (check her out on her first day last year):
















3 comments:
They are so precious.
They are getting so big, tell them to slow down :)
OMG - Morgan looks like such a big girl (love, love the hair-beautiful) and Gerard, of course, gets handsomer each year
Happy eighth birthday to Gerard!
Post a Comment