banner created using Designer Digitals products

Thursday, July 21, 2011

{cookie catch-up}

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy making cookies!!! Here are some of my latest....

Softballs and mitts for a little girls' tee-ball team:



Elmos for a little boy's 1st birthday. Thanks, Syd!






Tea cups for my mom's friend, Syd, who owns a great tea store in Williamsville called TeaLeafs.




I had LOTS of orders for July 4th...







And last but definitely not least, yesterday was my Farmers' Market debut! It was "Touch-a-Truck" day, which meant lots of cool trucks for the kids to check out, climb in, and "touch" -- there was a fire truck, a school bus, a convertible car, some construction vehicles, and more. So of course I made truck cookies! I sold all but 11 of my nearly 100 cookies, despite ONE HUNDRED DEGREE temperatures. (This is the worst heat wave since 1995!)










I have some pictures of the kids, too, that I'll upload when I have a minute. For now I better get back to my cookies.... I've got 2 more orders for Tuesday!

5 comments:

GrandmaAndrea said...

Fantastic

Patti said...

You are INCREDIBLE!

nadine said...

Your cookies are AMAZING! Congrats on your success at the farmers market and your orders. You're one busy cookie lady!

Debbie said...

Everything looks so great, as usual! And the table setup was so nice too -- and the apron, where'd you get it? ;) Can't wait to see what your orders were for today!

Arleen said...

wow!!! haven't checked the blog for a while (been away) and Patti told me you had posted pictures so here I am :)
the kids look great - getting so big!!
I love Morgan's tee shirt "cotton" tail :) she looks so cute
the cookies are fabulous as always
so happy for you in your cookie business
your Mom's handywork really paid off - the apron and tote bag are wonderful
keep up the good work