banner created using Designer Digitals products

Monday, May 18, 2009

{another update}

We had our neighborhood garage sale a couple of weeks ago. While I HATE having garage sales, I LOVE getting rid of all my crap with the added bonus of making money! This year Gerard joined in on the fun by having his first lemonade stand. And Morgan helped by just looking cute.



Morgan made her first poopy in the potty! It was more of a fluke than anything else, but we were proud nonetheless.

Morgan's 2nd birthday celebrations continued with a little party on her actual b-day. First she opened presents from us and the we had some friends over for cake and ice cream after dinner.













Tee-ball season is well underway. Hockey just ended yesterday, so Gerard can concentrate on one sport again. He's loving it, just like he did last year. Big Gerard is one of the coaches this year which means more work for him, but he's having a great time, too. It's also more work for ME since I have to watch the game AND watch Morgan by myself! Not quite as relaxing since she wouldn't DREAM of sitting in the stoller for an entire game! (Once again, please forgive the blurred-out photos. You know how neurotic I am!)











I'm almost caught up now! One more update tomorrow and we should be all set. Thanks for your patience with me!

2 comments:

Grandma Andrea said...

Why did Gerard look so sad in one of the baseball pictures? Savannah is so big and Abby's hair is so long!!! Can't wait to see everyone. BTW when Dad and I need a potty please do not put it in the livingroom!!! And do not take our picture!!

Arleen said...

great pictures
only disappointment - there's no picture with cake-face Morgan :)
she looks too neat but sooooo cute
and good work on the potty too!!! congrats (and remember a "fluke" is better than a "flounder" haha
wish Gerard and Gerard a great tee-ball season
p.s.-to Grandma Andrea
I think you should join Morgan in a potty picture