I know I've been only posting sporadically, so here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:
Hanukkah....
Hanukkah....
Christmas at Nani and Poppy's....




Much to our utter shock, the kids put everything Noah owns into Aldine's shower. At least it kept them busy and quiet for a while!
Back in Buffalo at Grandma and Grandpa's apartment...



Morgan, the diva, trying on all her jewelry...


Visiting Laura.... Gerard was sick so he stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's while Morgan and I got to see Laura, Christian and Noah. Soon the boys will have their own little sister to play with!
Poor Gerard, sick AGAIN. He had a rough 6 weeks....ear infections, antibiotic allergic reactions, etc, etc. He just couldn't stay awake with Grandpa.... 






















3 comments:
Fantastic pictures
except for Gerard being sick - poor thing
it looks like everyone has had fun, fun, fun
great pictures - December is wonderful when you're a kid
stay healthy, happy & warm
We missed you! Glad to see those smiling faces! (Even fever and allergic reactions can't take away from Gerard's appeal.) Keep the pictures coming please.
Post a Comment