Yikes, I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted! We've been busy, as you might have guessed. My parents and sister came for Thanksgiving and of course that was nice, although the kids had colds and were kind enough to share their germs with the entire family. With everyone sick, I didn't take any pictures while they were here except for these:

And here are some from yesterday....

That's about it for now. I promise to try to post more often!








3 comments:
Spending time with the kids was great. It was worth getting sick.
glad to see you back!! haven't checked in a while so this was a nice surprise
looks like everyone is healthy again - that's good news
the pictures are great as usual
Looks like your kids take after Grandpa ... they always look good in pictures! It's so unfair ;) It was definitely fun spending time with everyone, even with the kids sick. It's strange... I didn't mind wiping their boogers at all!
Post a Comment