banner created using Designer Digitals products

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

{wow}

Wow... I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted! We've just been very busy. After a miserable January (we were all sick) we had a lot of catching up to do during February. Now that it's March, I expect to be back to normal soon. We're actually in Buffalo right now while Gerard is away for work. My parents have sold their house and I thought it would be nice to come home to see it one last time. Plus, Debbie came for the weekend too. I'll post more, with pictures, when we get back.

2 comments:

ny mom and dad said...

Hi Amy! Greetings from the Ellerts! It is so nice to see your adorable children and you look great. I can't believe all of you Binghamton girls with babies! hope all is well-just wanted to day "hi" and tell you what an adorable family you have.

Best wishes and regards to your parents,
Carole and Ken Ellert

Robyn said...

I may stop checking this blog if I don't see updates of those adorable little ones!!