No way! That is too cool! Do you think your writing really looks like that? Hey, you should write the exact same thing freehand and scan it and post it side-by-side with your handwritten font to compare!
I think it looks awesome! The guy was so fast -- I just talked to you a little while ago and you were scanning! Wow! I hope you enjoy the font and use it on wonderful pages for years to come. :)
So you've had houseguests ever since you posted this entry, and I can count the number of days til your due date without needing to take off my socks, but those are no excuses for not making new blog entries!!!!
3 comments:
No way! That is too cool! Do you think your writing really looks like that? Hey, you should write the exact same thing freehand and scan it and post it side-by-side with your handwritten font to compare!
I think it looks awesome! The guy was so fast -- I just talked to you a little while ago and you were scanning! Wow! I hope you enjoy the font and use it on wonderful pages for years to come. :)
Really cool!!
So you've had houseguests ever since you posted this entry, and I can count the number of days til your due date without needing to take off my socks, but those are no excuses for not making new blog entries!!!!
Post a Comment